Could you be Powder's new Social Media Guru?
Hello my Powder Pal's!
I'm excited to announce that we're looking to add a new member of staff to our growing team! We are looking for a dynamic individual to create all new social media content. You must be an energetic, artisitic and creative free-thinking Instagram hotshot! You must be a highly skilled photographer who knows how to take great photos. A keen interest in fashion is also highly desirable!
Powder loves thinking outside the box and are excited to welcome a new chum!
The role will include -
- Maintaining and updating social media platforms with daily fresh new content.
- Research and connect with bloggers and social media influencers.
- Create social media partnerships with channels across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and other media platforms.
- Plan and execute collaborations with influential bloggers.
- Create celebrity partnerships.
- Work with the team to develop new ideas and initiatives to help grow the social fan base across all platforms.
- Ensure all social media content meets regulatory standards and is in line with brand tone of voice.
- Analyse and review all campaign activities.
- Stay up to date on advancements on all key social media platforms.
- Taking behind the scenes pics at trade shows and photoshoots.
- Getting out and about with your camera and engaging with potential new Powder customers.
We need a livewire not a wallflower!
If you have experience in all of the above and a proven track record please get in touch, and make sure to send us your Instagram profile too!
We are based in the Stockbridge area of Edinburgh. This is a full-time, permanent position, starting salary £21k.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com . Please send us your Instagram handle if possible too, as we'd love to check out your social media style!
The deadline is Friday 17 August 2018 at 12:00.
Keep reading some moreBack to blog
- Feb 10